- Own and maintain a go-to-market plan for area of responsibility, targeting both internal and external stakeholders
- Work with product teams to develop campaign strategy and content such as value propositions and positioning, presentations, advertising, marketing communications, etc.
- Develop thought leadership content via social media and blog
- Work with analysts and press to express the strategy and value of Siemens’ solutions
- Work with sales and account teams and product teams to build customer facing sales materials
- This is an individual contributor role and requires the ability to take initiative and ownership of GTM decisions and programs
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with PLM, engineering software sales, presales or marketing, or with the overall discrete product development process
- The ability to create compelling presentations, with proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint
- The ability to digest technical product information into customer facing value propositions
- B2B marketing experience a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Candidate should have the ability to travel up to a few weeks per year.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.