Position Title: IT Business Analyst
The Sr. Applications Analyst will work closely with business stakeholders to translate business capabilities into appropriate solutions for quoting and order management applications used by the DISW Software Sales organization.
The analyst will drive continuous improvement within existing sales applications and processes and formulate solutions to support new business initiatives.
Desired skill set includes experience documenting and refining business processes from opportunity to order workflows in the software industry.
Must be a flexible and creative individual capable of supporting multiple priorities and projects in a fast paced, often ambiguous and diverse environment.
This person reports to Business Partner Organization for Sales & Marketing.
- Gather business requirements and develop business documentation
- System test, support and facilitate QA testing of software solutions
- Assist with the implementation of business/technical solutions
- Act as a liaison between customer and technical groups to identify business process and product requirements
- Research, identify, and design solutions to business problems
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
- Must have 5 years of experience as a Business Systems Analyst in SW Industry
- At least 2 years focusing on sales order management tools
- Strong knowledge of business functions, data models and business rules related to sales order management.
- Demonstrated skill to drive solutions across multiple functional groups.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Experience with all facets of the application lifecycle
- Ability to travel ~10%
Remove if VISA sponsorship is available
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- 5-7 years IT experience as a Business Systems Analyst
- 2-3 experience years in SW industry focusing on sales order management tools
- BS degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field is required.
- Strong experience in Business Process Definition, Application Design, Implementation/Deployment and Production Support
- Proven leadership and facilitation skills.
- Experience developing Return on Investment business cases.
- Experience driving cutover activities.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time