- You actively drive the successful transformation of the offering, business model and go-to-market in view of global market & digitalization opportunities as well as emerging industry trends.
- You are the ambassador for Industrial applications, templates and business internally within Siemens and externally in selected DI verticals.
- You identify opportunities and implement them to successfully engage in the marketplace, increase reputation and awareness addressing industry-specific trends and topics of actuality. This includes e. g. Thought Leadership initiatives, strategic content creation and platform evangelism, where applicable, in collaboration with relevant Siemens BU’s & segments of DI
- You align messaging as well as market-facing activity plan in close collaboration with the Mendix Marketing team and other the Siemens BU’s, verticals organizations and business segments in order to support creation of ARR-generating leads. This includes e.g. support of events, speaking engagements, conferences, webinars and press activities.
- You act as segment liaise with selected analysts from the Industry Manufacturing Business case, make sure they are always up-to-day and understand the progress in portfolio innovation and ability to execute.
- You support creation of Sales Plays to help enablement of our G2M channels.
- You define target customer references with the Industry team and are responsible for the implementation of customer advocacy programs.
- You feed industry content to Digital & Field Marketing, and continuous update of Industry section on websites and marketplace.
- You support stakeholders in the organization with market and competitive intelligence content creation in this space as one main input to strategy, driving market messages & customer advocacy programs
- You lead selected app “launches” to market and customer advocacy program
- Proven, successful track record in successful customer engagements and growing new business, improvement areas and synergies creation in the Industry Business.
- Ability to navigate in complex organizations, identify and build a collaboration environment with the relevant stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate across organizational boundaries, a customer-oriented mindset and a strong results orientation.
- Proven ability to active listen to customers, analysts, understand their expectations, effectively present our value propositions, persuade and negotiate
- In-depth knowledge of how industry processes (focus on manufacturing) with the ability to translate such knowledge into comprehensive strategies and market value for Mendix and its low-code offering.
- Strong drive to succeed, are highly collaborative, demonstrate integrity and top-tier thought leadership.
- Ability to create and expand trust across people and teams.
- A high level of communications skills and a proven ability to structure executive and presentations and present relevant business content.
- Academic degree in marketing, communication, engineering, business or other related fields.
- Multi-year experiences in Industrial Manufacturing, System Integration Companies in Marketing and Communication.
- Proven experiences with SaaS / PaaS business model
- Fluency in English and German – additional languages are always an asset
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time