Mendix is a low-code app development platform:
First, what is low-code? Low-code is a visual approach to software development that enables you to abstract and automate every step of the application lifecycle. Gartner predicts that “by 2024, low-code application development will be responsible for more than 65% of application development activity.” Mendix is repeatedly ranked a Leader in analyst reports from Gartner and Forrester. In the 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant for Multiexperience Development Platforms, Mendix placed at the very top of the Leaders quadrant.
Mendix, the global leader in enterprise low-code, was created to promote collaboration between Business & IT teams. Thousands of forward-thinking companies around the world like Ford Auto, Rabobank Netherlands, Zurich Insurance, and Red Bull, can unleash their best ideas faster with the help of the Mendix Platform.
Mendix is a Siemens Business:
Siemens is a Top 10 Global Software Company and a leader on Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in the World! With the acquisition of Mendix in 2018, Siemens Digital Industries Software is driving transformation to enhance the digital enterprise where engineering, manufacturing and electronics meet the future of innovation. Mendix employees have the opportunity to work in a hyper-growth environment with the support of Siemens’ unbeatable market position and resources.
Are you the commercially oriented Senior Partner Manager Executive (m/f/d) DACH who can combine business development with strategic channels to deliver revenue for both parties?
In this role you will build and expand a strong partner/system integrator ecosystem in the DACH market with a focus on growing our footprint. You will manage a subset of young, energetic and ambitious partners and work closely to drive and motivate them to buy into our Go To Market strategy in order to deliver high revenue ambitions. Next to managing existing partners you also will identify, recruit and educate the right partners so they can successfully sell and deliver Mendix solutions. You will be the spider in the web and you love to be in the middle of where all things are happening. Excelling when working at all levels internally and externally, you will successfully build relationships and establish business value. The role is flexible as you will be expected to be with partners. We also offer different locations to work from based in France (Paris and of course your home-office).
As part of the Partner Management team, you support and facilitate the successful growth of revenue derived through the Indirect Channel in terms of supporting Partners directly through the sales cycle, coaching on account management, opportunity management and deal closure to meet revenue objectives.
In the role of Partner Manager Executive you’ll drive digital innovation by
- Working closely with our partners including system integrators, consulting companies and SaaS vendors to generate pipeline & meet/exceed channel revenue.
- Identifying, qualifying and recruit the right partners for Mendix across the region.
- Create and execute against a business plan for partner sourced business across the region.
- Build productive relationships with Channel Solution Partners, Partner Management Executives and Partner Development Executives within a territory.
- Execute on sales and marketing strategies to communicate the differentiated value of Mendix to the customer at both the technical and business levels.
- Leverage the strengths of the partner to create a differentiated value proposition in the enterprise market.
- Evangelize the platform - confirm and communicate the Mendix value to partners and their customers.
- Consistently communicating and brainstorming with extended team around all aspects of account and opportunity development.
- Build Sales to partner network to establish trust and jointly closing partner sourced and partner driven opportunities.
- Own Partner and Sales forecasting on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
You’re the innovator we need if you have
- Several years of demonstrated sales and channel experience in enterprise software with a proven track-record of consistently exceeding annual quota & performance targets.
- Proven ability to handle complex sales cycles including the ability to provide coordination and direction to your extended team.
- Existing network of partners in the application development and business process space.
- Experience with recruiting new partners like independent software vendors and system integrators.
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage partner relationships at all levels.
- Proven track record of building profitable partnerships at previous software companies.
- You are a fluent communicator in English and German
- Ability to travel as needed.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time