Siemens is a global powerhouse focusing on the areas of electrification, automation, and digitalization. One of the world’s largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a leading supplier of systems for power generation and transmission as well as medical diagnosis. In infrastructure and industry solutions the Company plays a pioneering role.
Due to business growth we currently have a new opportunity for a Quality Professional to join our high performing team. Reporting to the Quality Manager, this role can be based in any of our East Coast offices (Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne).
In this role, you will be required to coordinate the Quality Management process across the Siemens business. The primary responsibility will be to implement quality concepts, methods, tools, and procedures as part of effective an agile/lean-oriented Quality Management System.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Create a transparent and open environment for quality culture together with management
- Provide assurance/guidance that risks are identified, considered, and controlled throughout the design and the use of the Quality Management system
- Creation of real-time transparency for ad-hoc analysis, instant decision making, preventive action and continuous improvement
- Support training of employees in specific quality areas
- Assessment and implementation of quality-related standards in organizational units
- Analyze and improve a series of process steps by applying appropriate methods
- Assist with the coordination of a group of quality-related staff
- Ensure effective dialogue with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure cooperation on quality topics
In order to be successful in this role you will need to be an inspiring team player, with a problem-solving attitude, highly organised and self-motivated. You will have a continuous improvement mindset and a keen eye for detail. You will also have the ability to understand new systems and process easily and drive key projects. Experience in a similar role within a large multinational is desirable but not essential.
In return, we offer a rewarding team environment, a commitment to your ongoing learning and development, and an attractive salary package.
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion help us fully realise the potential of our people. As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments.