- Becoming a Mendix expert to steer innovation within Mendix technology implementations
- Supporting customers, as well as partners, in enabling them to become self-sufficient with the Mendix platform
- Train customers and partners to bring them to the next level
- Motivating clients with the values and principals of a Scrum/Agile led implementations with Mendix
- Being hands-on, and playing an intrinsic part of the development process using the Mendix platform.
- You will be responsible for the preparation and execution of multiple phases; through project planning, development and successful customer adoption.
- You have 5 plus years of experience leading and delivering Mendix technical implementations.
- You are passionate about cloud-native and mobile technology such as Responsive, PWA or Native
- You are self-motivated, resourceful, and love finding elegant solutions to complex problems
- You get excited about and have proven track record for leading and delivering software projects or have worked within an organization that focused on software development
- You are a high-energy professional that loves to engage with the customer to drive innovation in their organization
- You have Mendix Expert Level Certification
- You have development and implementation experience with commonly used CI/CD tooling (such as GIT/SVN, Gitlab CI, Jenkins, Azure DevOps) is a must.
- Earned a BA/BS or Masters in Computer Science (or technical equivalent)
- Ability to travel to APAC client sites routinely (POST Covid)
- We consider our people as people – not as “assets”
- We’re focused on results - not on “boxes” and “rules”
- We’re all unique and we want you to be yourself
- We celebrate success as a team
- We care about personal and professional development
- A journey of a lifetime on our way to the top
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time