Job title: Lead Data science Engineer
Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and authoritative specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand!
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our Digitalization Technology and Services (DTS) team based in Bangalore and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories!
This is your role. What part will you play?
- You will be responsible for design and development of AI/ML solutions based on customer requirements within the constraints of architectural / design guidelines
- Involved in customer discussions for requirement engineering and developing solution architecture
- You will mine and analyze data from multiple data sources to drive optimization, reduce cost and improve other business outcomes.
- Regular technical coordination / review with customers and ensuring timely reporting and issues if any
We don’t need hard workers, just super minds
- You must have BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech qualification with confirmed ability building with 8-11 years of experience in design and development.
- Proficiency with analytics, mathematics, and statistical analysis with significant hands-on experience in AI / Data Science.
- Must have very strong confirmed knowledge of data science & AI technologies and associated frameworks.
- Hands-on working experience in Time Series Data, Machine Learning, Deep learning.
- Should be involved in any combination of Probabilistic Data analysis or Classification Algorithm/Predictions/ Fault Prediction/Statistical Modeling /Time Series Modeling/Linear Regression Modeling/ Anomaly Detection
- Class of any domain specific data!, Good understanding in frameworks like shiny, Dplyr, Ggplot2, Esquisse, NumPy, SciPy, Pandas etc.
- Knowledge in: Linear and logistic regression, K-means, K-medoids, Naive Bayes, Decision tree, Random forest, Clustering, Bayesian model, PCA, LDA, t-SNE, LSTM, CNN, Predictive modelling, Time Series Analysis and Forecasting, Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Tabular Data set
- Must have good understanding of different Cloud Systems, knowledge of AWS Cloud and AWS services is must to have.
- Experience in data visualization tools like Tableau, Power BI, working with and creating data architectures.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Good knowledge of querying SQL & No SQL databases.
- Knowledge and experience in statistical and analytics techniques: GLM/Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, Trees, SVM, text mining, social network analysis, etc.
- Experience with distributed data/computing tools: Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, MySQL, etc.
- Confirmed experience as a Data Scientist or Data Analyst Experience, Understanding of machine-learning and operations research.
- Visualizing/presenting the data analysis to partners in MS power point using following libraries ggplot, matplotlib, Seaborn.
- Experience in developing & deploying the end-to-end data science pipeline into production.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time