EMSYS stands for Embedded Systems development. Complete. From hardware design and PCB layout to firmware and software development, integration and testing, production support.
From electronics and bare-metal programming to IoT and cloud development.
Our team is involved in product development for the Smart Infrastructure division of Siemens in the fields of Energy Management and Building Products and has complete responsibility for new modules and products.
Hardware and software developers are working together and supporting each other in a highly effective way.
Pick one of the topics you would like to expand your knowledge and experience: hardware design, firmware development, embedded Linux development.
- You will design, build and test electronic circuits, analogue and digital
- Pick this topic if you are passionate about electronics or if you would like to become one
- Basic know-how on electronics is required to join this program
- If you would like to learn more about microcontroller programming and embedded systems then this is for you
- Pick this topic if you are a beginner but you would like to learn firmware development or if you have already some know-how and you want to take it to the next level
- At least basic C or C++ programming know-how is required to join this program
Embedded Linux development
- IoT appeals to you, you like gluing together different technologies, you also like embedded systems but bare-metal programming is not necessarily what you are looking for
- If you would like to bring to life an electronic board running Linux and create IoT solutions, then this is for you
- You will need some basic know-how on the Linux environment, some C or C++ programming skills to join this program
You will have the chance to prove your skills and capacity to learn and adapt.
You will have flexible schedule and a mentor who will be at your side during of the program, helping you achieve your various objectives while promoting your development and assisting you in planning your career.
You will receive a scholarship.