The General Manager will assume responsibility for the overall operations for Siemens Healthineers Ultrasound within Russia & Central Asia (RCA). The General Manager will also be responsible for all business operations with subsidiaries, branch offices and distributors serving countries affiliated with RCA. Additionally, will be the Officer and Member of the Board for the company
- Leads, Inspires and Motivates organization and is responsible for overall success of the team
- Sets vision and creates/adapts/evolves strategy for the country, aligned to Ultrasound strategy, to meet needs of the market
- Establishes relationships with top customers to maximize business opportunities
- Full P&L responsibility for managed businesses and product lines
- Leads the coordination of sales forecasts, annual budgets, cost control measures and profit expectations within country and/or within affiliated countries.
- Drives workforce utilization planning for sales, marketing, applications and field service to ensure effective staffing for current and future business needs
- Drives the development and implementation of a CRM methodology, including go-to-market approaches, bonus plan design and resource investments / re-alignments to drive profitable growth
- Champions Employee Engagement, Motivation and Morale initiatives, including the execution of the over-arching Employee Engagement Action Plan
- Promotes and supports performance management and professional development culture
- Ensures organizational adoption of Business Conduct Guidelines and drives a Compliance culture
- Accountable for the implementation and completion of all Risks and Internal Controls
- Accountable for the requirements and obligations within the governance system of the respective country.
- Responsible and liable for the correctness of the local legal entity accounting and controlling
- Responsible for the management of main treasury topics including bank accounts, authorized signatories, payments, foreign exchange exposure.
- Responsible for tax compliance in the country and that cross-border business activities are fully tax-compliant.
- Responsible for all people topics including Employment laws, workers councils, labor unions, recruitment, employment conditions, management of performance warnings and termination of employees.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or similar degree relevant to Siemens business of medical technology
- Extensive experience (> 15 years) in the medical device industry. Ultrasound experience heavily preferred
- 5+ years of experience leading sales / clinical / business partner, and cross-functional teams
- High degree of Financial Acumen and understanding of finance concepts
- Effective conflict resolution skills, as the role encompasses interaction with a large number of inside and outside stakeholders
- Detail-oriented, self-starter with strong organizational skills. This team player must be flexible, enthusiastic and possess an energetic personality. The ability to balance a process-driven approach while generating innovative ideas is imperative
- Strong background in a customer focused environment and history of fostering top customer relationships
- Strong analytical skills to deal with complex business issues
- Highly competent in computer applications (f.e. Excel, SAP, Project Management tools)
- Travel approx. 50%
- Russian & English fluent speaker is mandatory
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited Liability Company
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time