If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2020, which ended on September 30, 2020, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €9.1 billion and had around 38,500 employees worldwide.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- As our new working student, you will support our sales support team in its daily tasks.
- You will help us to optimize our current processes and practices.
- Additionally, you will support your colleagues with product reportings. Especially with data validation and quality control.
- Furthermore, you help us to standardize our sales documents (e.g. layout).
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You are studying Business Administration, Economics or in a technical field, have an interest in sales and would like to support us 20hrs/week.
- Ideally you have some experience as a working student
- Furthermore, you are an open-minded persona who loves to learn new things.
- You have good MS Office skills, especially in Excel.
- Experience with Excel-Makros and SAP are a plus.
- You are fluent in English, German is an advantage.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Mr. Martin Spandel.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time