EMSYS stands for Embedded Systems development. Complete. From hardware design and PCB layout to firmware and software development, integration and testing, production support.
Our team is involved in product development for the Smart Infrastructure division of Siemens in the fields of Energy Management and Building Products and has complete responsibility for new modules and products.
Hardware and software developers are working together in the same location and supporting each other in a highly effective way.
As a Scrum Master for Full Stack IoT projects, you will be handling projects in the Building Products field, helping to shape the infrastructure of tomorrow’s smart buildings. The partner division has developed and deployed world class systems to automate and manage complex buildings such as hospitals, data centers or universities: Siemens Desigo.
As part of the EMSYS team, you will facilitate work and coordinate teams specializing in multiple areas of complex projects, including edge device development, cloud frontend and backend, adhering to SAFe principles.
As energy efficiency is a major concern in the development of Siemens systems, your work will have a direct contribution to the lowering of the carbon footprint of large buildings, which already consists of 36% of the total emissions across Europe.
- Strong experience in Scrum Master / Lead role.
- Must have good communication skills with excellent verbal and writing skills in English.
- Knowledge of lean/agile project management practices and Development, Testing and Release processes.
- Functional knowledge of standard project planning/tracking tools (Jira, Jazz etc.,)
- Exposure in working with multi-site global teams and techniques for estimation, risk analysis, data interpretation, root cause analysis.
- Experience in eliciting customer requirements and crafting requirement specifications
Nice to have
- Project management with lean/agile practices in all stages of the product development lifecycle.
- Requirement engineering and management in terms of collection, analysis, documentation and tracing.
- Coordination with global multi-site teams and alignment to the overarching procedures.
- Constant contact with stake holders to keep teams focused on delivering the best possible results
- Experience working in the SAFe framework.
- Knowledge of software tools for requirement management, design, configuration management, reviews, testing and SW Verification & Validation
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds.
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time