What part will you play?
- As Consulting Manager Transmission Studies, you are leading and managing our group of expert consultants on Transmission System Studies in Siemens Germany, with direct disciplinary staff responsibility
- You are guiding and supporting the development and the execution of our international consulting business on transmission system studies
- You are executing, managing and supporting customer projects on power transmission system planning and development, and are leading national and international project teams
- You are contributing your expert knowledge in fields such as integration of renewables, demand/supply scenarios, network structures and integrated energy systems
- You connect with external and internal stakeholders in the energy and consulting communities and with our key customers.
- You identify new business opportunities in the markets, define and shape customer value propositions for our portfolio and also link with our internal strategy and initiatives.
- You actively engage in sales and marketing for our portfolio and business in Transmission System Studies, Power Technologies International, and Siemens Grid Software.
- As part of your tasks, you are also traveling internationally to meet with external and internal stakeholders.
- Your tasks are evaluating steady state, dynamic and transient aspects, modeling and simulation of power electronics
- Focusing on Customer value, driving the transmission business and building long-term relationships with existing and new stakeholders
- The basis of your success is a completed master degree in electrical engineering
- You already have multi-year experience in the power transmission system planning, with special focus on aspects such as:
- System modeling and simulation
- Steady-state, dynamic and transient performance
- Power electronics modeling and analysis
- Data management and analytics
- Power economics
- You are familiar with tools like PSS®E, PSS®SINCAL or similar
- You have relevant experience in responsible positions in a transmission utility for minimum 8 years already
- Your experience includes the management of expert teams
- You convince customers and management with your communication skills, agility and professional mindset
- You are flexible and familiar with executing in a fast-paced, diverse and dynamic business environment
- You are a strong team player, strategic thinker with focus on viable solutions, and have an international mindset
- You are fluent in English (German is an advantage, though not mandatory)
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time