Video: MEET US in 2 Minutes!
Are you brave enough to challenge yourself?
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely, collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions, and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally.
Join our team as “Embedded Software Developer (m/f/d)” from our office in Budapest or any of our other offices in Hungary. We can consider full-time or part-time (at least 24 hours a week) - this is completely up to you! Remote work is possible as well!
Please note that this is a temporary 1-year position with the possibility to make it a permanent contract at the end of that year.
You’ll help our customers drive digital innovation by
- Maintain Capital VSTAR embedded software product
- Reproduce and fix customer issues
- Apply product level quality requests
- Actively participate in quarterly release procedure
- Perform software functional safety activities
- Maintain functional safety level of the software modules
- Uplift software modules to higher safety standard
- Own product artifacts
- Analyze and modify software requirement
- Create and modify software design
- Fix and extend embedded code and code generator
- Fix and create tests
- Participate in multi-site software development projects
What do you need to realize what matters?
- Bsc / Msc in informatics, electronics, computer science or equivalent
- C programming skills (0-3 years’ experience)
- Java programming skills (0-3 years’ experience)
- Experience in Embedded Systems
- Good problem-solving skills
- Fluency in English
Advantage Skills – but not a must have:
- Automotive development experience
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR standard
- Knowledge of real-time Operating Systems
- Conversational Hungarian is a plus
- Python programming skills
- Experience of development in ISO 9001, Automotive SPICE, ISO 26262 or ISO 21434 certified systems or equivalent
We offer an international environment with more than 140,000 customers around the world who already rely on our expertise in digitization. We are involved in exciting and varied customer projects in the aerospace, automotive and transportation, consumer products and retail, electronics and semiconductors, energy and utilities, industrial machinery and heavy machinery, maritime, and medical devices and pharmaceuticals industries. With us, you will find a team-oriented work environment, comprehensive training options and attractive benefits. Through individual target agreements and diverse career models with specialization options, we offer you the opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Be part of the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We'd love to hear from you, so apply now on siemens.com!
We look forward to your application! Please use only our career platform, which you can access via "Apply now".
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities. At Siemens, we believe people who’ve had real experiences dealing with being different will excel as leaders. Let's foster a culture of creativity and innovation. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Kft.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time