We are looking for a Penetration tester / Ethical Hacker padawan to work in the Healthcare Cyber Security sector.
Your tasks will be the following:
- Identification of security vulnerabilities
- Executing scans, penetration tests, source code analysis, reverse engineering
- Automating vulnerability assessment and penetration testing using scripting
- Continuous improvement of know how in the field of application security
- Analysis of communications security
- Review of roles, profiles and authorization objects to identify potential escalation of privileges
More about our company: https://www.healthcare.siemens.sk/
What are we expecting?
University Student of IT
English - advanced
- Understanding of software development
- Understanding of information security
- Experience with using some pentesting tools (BurpSuite, Metasploit, Nessus, SQLmap, etc )
- Understanding of HTTP protocol and analysis of computer networks
- Ability to clearly communicate and present technical topics
- Ability to consult in technical and management-related matters
Personality requirements and skills:
- Good aptitude for learning new technologies
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Result oriented
- Highly collaborative
Basic salary component (gross) and other remuneration: The offered remuneration is from 5 € gross / hour. Depending on experience + after incorporation possibility to increase.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time