CRM Functional tester would be part of the testing team supporting the project development. Would be in involved in various testing deliverables while working in sprints and being actively involved in automation or automation candidate identification of test scenarios.Task and Responsibilities
- Work with the functional/business teams to understand the requirement and provide Test Scenarios.
- Understand and guide the creation of Test Scenarios and Test scripts for various business processes.
- Identify automation opportunities.
- Create and manage the data required for executing test scenarios.
- Setup test scenarios.
- Execute test scenarios as per schedule. Report on the progress of test execution. Capture test evidence following the Quality guidelines.
- Record issues (defects). Track the resolution of the issues to closure.
University degree in engineering / computer science or similar
4 to 9 years of functional testing experience in an agile environment.
- Must be proficient with concepts of functional testing
- Must be an expert in test management methods and processes.
- Must be proficient with usage of test management tools like HP ALM, JIRA
- Must be proficient with the various business concepts in CRM.
- Must be proficient to work in a sprint based agile environment
- Must be able to communicate and work effectively in a multi-cultural environment. Must possess the ability to collaborate remotely with the functional teams in Germany and the USA.
- Must be a self-starter, capable of working with very little supervision
- Must be capable of taking initiative, with a firm understanding of the final goal to be achieved
- Must be an excellent team player
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
- Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
salary suggestion: starting from 1900 + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time