If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2020, which ended on September 30, 2020, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €9.1 billion and had around 38,500 employees worldwide.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- In your new role you will coordinate and drive the certification process for ISO27001 within Siemens Mobility and the respective Business Units and countries.
- In addition, you will implement, operate and continual improve of ISMS within Siemens Mobility.
- Next to this you will coordinate the ISMS review calendar, conduct scheduled document reviews, and update activities.
- Furthermore, you will support our Cybersecurity and Information Security Officers (f/m/d) in building a Cybersecurity Community within Siemens Mobility.
- In close collaboration with the management at all levels you will help to work on action plans, non-conformities and provide management reporting’s.
- Last but not least: You will run trainings and awareness of information security policies and practices!
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You bring in a completed bachelor’s degree in information security, computer science or equivalent.
- Furthermore, you have several years of professional experience as IT-Security Manager (f/m/d) or equivalent in the IT enterprise environment - especially in the area of ISMS.
- You have already been able to demonstrate very good knowledge of Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) and in their implementation.
- In addition, you bring in a strong understanding of industry standards/regulations such as the ISO 27000-series, IEC 62443, NIST.
- Mobility and transport industries knowledge as well as project management skills are a plus.
- You are fluent both in German and English.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 - 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Julia Krzystek.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time