With our innovative and integrated technology we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Test Design Professional (RTLS – Test engineer) – PL 10 (6+ Yrs) team and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Change the future with us and What are my responsibilities?
Qualification: Bachelor / Master of Engineering in CSE / IT / ECE, MCA
Experience: 6+ years of professional experience in software development and testing with analyze, document, and align software requirements and define the test plan and test execution. Classifying the manual and automation testing and sound knowledge in test automation tools.
• Specify and execute test cases (including automation scripts) based on analyzed requirements and overall test strategy. Develop & validate automated tests where applicable. Report errors in bug tracking tool and track the issues to closure incl. support of defect investigation, validate defect fixes and analyze impact of fixes.
• Create test documentations including test specifications, impact testing, test strategy decisions and reasoning. Provide test reports including defect analysis, RCA, summary reports to all project related stakeholders.
• Experience in Localization (objects tracking) domain, knowledge on transponders, Radio technologies, wireless bands, RFID devices is added advantage.
• Exposure in Industrial Automation portfolios.
• Shall have strong understanding of the software development processes, essentially in build, deployment, testing and development best practices
• Exposure to Test Automation tools and hands on experience.
• Exposure to Agile, Test & Defect mgmt.
• Knowledge on IOT devices is an added advantage
• Preferably ISTQB – Certified.
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to effectively communicate and interact with different stakeholders
• Proactive, self-motivated, result oriented, good oral and written communication
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time