We are looking for a software developer who will be part of our software development team in healthcare domain. If you are customer oriented with a passion for sharing your knowledge while delivering outstanding care, if you want to participate in improving the quality of software for Medical Products we would like you to become a part of our team.
Your role will be:
- Understand business requirements
- Implementing new features
- Making improvements in software
- Debugging, error detection, increasing efficiency, conforming to new customers’ needs
- University education focused on IT
- at least 2 years experience within the required field
- English - advanced (both speaking and writing)
- Knowledge of µC, e.g. STM32F429NI/STM32F7
- Knowledge of CAN bus and CANopen protocol
- Knowledge of KEIL IDE
- Knowledge of RTOS
We are looking for responsible, loyal, team player with self-active approach. Willingness to travel will be appreciated.
What do we offer?
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Extra days-off (bridge days, sick days)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Socializing programs (teambuildings)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Referral employee program (bonus for new hire)
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time