We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Product Manager for our Digital Industries to advance the growth of our business globally in the arena of digitalization in Drive Technologies such as Mindsphere and Edge applications.
What are my responsibilities?
- You act as the vital link between market insights, technological innovations and commercial success
- You lead internal teams to proactively gather relevant customer needs from internal and external stakeholders, with clear focus on customer and UX.
- You identify new business opportunities and define jointly new value propositions with predevelopment teams and drive business plans.
- You drive product modularization with focus on reusable core services and adaptions to customer resp. stakeholder needs.
- You are responsible to manage product roadmap, deliver the roadmap and product cost as key partner of an international R&D team
- Furthermore, you lead agile teams of R&D, sales and operational teams in defining the right product offering for our target markets and driving new topics fast from idea generation to first implementation.
- Define product backlog and relative priority of features on that backlog
- Collaborate with R&D teams to find technical solutions
- Support R&D teams for splitting the concept features into smaller user stories and grooming the team on these features
- Evaluate software developed from use perspective, work with Usability engineers to ensure high level of usability and customer acceptance
- Work with technical authors where necessary to contribute and review user documentation
- Provides domain, applications training and support for engineering team in development of imaging software
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- The basis of your success is a completed master´s / bachelor´s degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and/or computer science or an equivalent technical education
- You have long-term experience min 5 years in at least one but preferably more of the following fields:
- Drive system technologies
- Product management or related (e.g. Technical Sales, R&D) with a proven track record in newly launched software/cloud products and services
- Agile development of software, especially for drive technologies
- Deep knowledge of electrical drive technologies, applications
- Exposure to understanding of Digitalization of Industrial Systems
- Experience in the development of software applications is a plus
- You have experience working internationally for global markets and within global teams (proficiency in English is a must, German skills is a plus)
- You convince customers and management with your communication skills
- You have strong communication skills to very heterogenic audiences like sprint ceremonies of the international R&D team, customers meetings including senior management level and presentations on international conferences
- No restriction for travelling
“At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds“
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.+90 216 459 20 00 http://www.facebook.com/siemensturkiye
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time