At Siemens Digital Industries Software, you will join a globally distributed team that’s driving the future of marketing. We are looking for an experienced SaaS marketing professional to advise on digital demand creation marketing at scale to activate a wide range of target segments with global impact. Bringing your experience with the buyer’s journey, engagement strategies, and execution, you’ll immediately make an impact through a positive relationship with your peers, content marketing specialists, and a large team of B2B marketing professionals.
You will be a key player in our organic account activation efforts across content marketing, email nurturing, account-based marketing (ABM), social marketing, search marketing, and more. You possess both hands-on campaign execution and tools knowledge around nurture-based marketing and the analytical skills to optimize campaigns based on testing and ongoing results. You have an entrepreneurial approach and can both independently and collaboratively conceptualize campaign improvements.Key Responsibilities
- Scheduling/modifying project timelines to be ready for execution and delivery of project tasks is the number one priority
- Provide disciplined, systematic, process-driven project management practice required to ensure project teams are ready to perform tasks, deliver results, or implement new processes and testing
- Overall view of execution across industry pods and other parts of the LAER model
- Implement repeatable processes and infrastructure to produce a skilled team
- Systems and tools are set up to operate in most efficient ways, provide consistency and transparency
- Provide environment for execution alignment with budget management, zone/field marketing, planners and global demand center
- Identify/recognize challenges early in the project lifecycle by carefully reviewing and assessing the readiness needs and escalate possible roadblocks or proactively address them
- In-depth knowledge of teams’ delivery process and wide cross-functional expertise
- Understand effective operation and recommend best practices
- Equip teams with appropriate guidance, training and documentation of standard processes to support execution.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work optimally across internal and external organizations.
- Experience with project and budget management tools, ideally Wrike and Allocadia
- Possess outstanding problem-solving, project management, analytical, and research skills
- Healthcare benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Life insurance covered by Siemens.
- Long-term and short-term disability plans covered by Siemens.
- 401K matching
- Flexible time off, including paid volunteer time off
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.