Global PLM Finance team supports R&D activities of Siemens Healthineers Ultrasound Business Area. We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team to support Ultrasound R&D team to maximize their impact of product development activities. The position is a great opportunity to demonstrate leadership capabilities while working closely with the Ultrasound R&D management team and global R&D team. The position requires excellent communication skills in English, strong attention to detail, organization skill, can-do attitude, cultural sensitivity, and a solution focused approach to complex problems.
The successful candidate will proactively develop and execute processes for organizing and reporting information, create and develop methods to address process improvements, and have an ability to monitor and forecast financial projections of the Ultrasound R&D projects and cost center expenses. It is critical that this successful candidate establish and maintain relationships with a variety of people in different roles / levels and physical locations.
This position will report to the Senior Director of Finance, PLM.
· Support R&D projects as a representative from finance community at PSG (Project Steering Group).
· Support planning project budget with project managers, control and monitor project expenses, maintain EAC (Estimate at Completion) tool, provide monthly forecast, update various project reports, support creation of finance related document such as purchase requisitions and asset forms.
· Financial reporting throughout project duration to ensure milestones are met, and budget adjustments being made are within the boundaries of the budget or with plausible reasons with financial analysis.
· Analyze impact from the EAC adjustments when necessary and share findings with a project manager and PSG to drive actions for improvements.
· Support other PLM Finance team members’ activities such as asset management, preparation of various reporting, and conducting meetings and events
· Support resolving operational issues, as and when directed
Education: Bachelor Degree in Finance or Accounting from an accredited institution
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Minimum of 5+ years related experience in various financial reporting functions
· Ability to quickly learn new skills and tools with an open attitude
· Good written and verbal communication with not only with native English speakers but also with people with ESL (English as Second language)
· Ability to multi-task and follow through
· Detail oriented and organized with excellent time management skill
· Flexibility and adaptability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
· Strong collaboration skills and ability to work with people from different background
· Fluent in MS Office software applications, especially MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· SAP, Hyperion, Tableau
· A team player with can-do attitude
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for all new hires by their start date. (Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons).
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.