If you desire a career in the rapidly growing and constantly innovating Electronic Design Automation (EDA) industry Siemens EDA could be the place for you! Siemens EDA is a global technology leader in Electronic Design Automation software. Our software tools enable companies around the world to develop new and highly innovative electronic products faster and more cost-effectively.
We are seeking a dynamic, technical professional who will be responsible for the technical selling and support of Siemens EDA's leading-edge functional verification solutions. As a Systems Application Engineer, you will: work with account managers to determine the sales execution strategy, identify and qualify engagements based on customers' needs and business opportunities, define evaluations and benchmark criteria, execute relevant technical campaigns to meet established goals considering customers' production flows, and provide best-in-class support. You will ensure both the customers' success and broader use of Siemens EDA's products.
Your primary territory coverage will consist of Key Accounts located in Silicon Valley.
· Provide technical leadership on all aspects of sales campaigns. Contribute and execute pre-sales and post- sales account strategies as a member of the sales team.
· Qualify the technical viability of sales opportunities and communicate them to the sales team.
· Influence marketing and product groups to meet customers’ needs and to shape product direction.
· Lead technical presentations, demonstrations, evaluations, and benchmarks.
· Effectively position Siemens EDA products and solutions to shape sales strategy.
· Effectively communicate value proposition of Siemens EDA solutions to customers.
· Develop and maintain ongoing positive relationships with customers.
· Work collaboratively with team members to ensure mutual success.
Moderate travel is required.
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
- PCB design competency is required.
- Must be open to relocating to The Bay area, and work from the Fremont, CA office.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Computing Engineering is required
- A minimum of 5 years hands-on experience with Printed Circuit Board Design, drafting and design technology, engineering technology or similar field
IPC certification (C.I.D or C.I.D.+) is a plus.
Knowledge of systems engineering concepts such as the “System-V”, systems architecting and design, and key system lifecycle stages (e.g., requirements, design, integration & test, production, operations & maintenance, disposal) is a plus.
This position will be subject to U.S. export control requirements under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and/or Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Employment is contingent on either verifying the U.S. Person status or obtaining any necessary export license. For this position, the Company will not apply for a license for those individuals whose access to export-controlled technology requires authorization.
Siemens Industry Software Inc. requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless granted an accommodation due to a disability or sincerely held religious belief or practice.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.