For our Digital Industries we are looking for Technical Trainer who will be responsible of trainings for Siemens Digitalization Products in the field of SINUMERIK Machine Tools and Automation solutions.
What are my responsibilities?
· Creation of training material and presentation
· Provide training for engineers and technicians.
· Classroom training, training in workshop with practical exercises and field training
· Perform quality assurance & quality control of the training program.
· Handle translation of training material into local language if necessary
· Carry out evaluation of training,report and suggest improvements to the program.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· BSc., MSc in electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, or related areas
· Min 5 years of experience in the related field
· Fluent in English both spoken and written, including advanced technical usage of the language
· Training / Presentation skills for both digital/online training and traditional classroom training.
· General understanding of Industrial Automation is a must
· Knowledge of the functionality and usage of CNC machines in the automation industry and the small to medium sized Job shop arena is a plus
· Knowledge of digitalization in the optimization processes based upon current industry trends, Digital twin technology, monitoring and process optimizations is a plus
· Ability to work quickly, accurately, and collaboratively to manage competing projects
· Ability to think critically and draw from multiple resources to create clear and accurate documents.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Characteristics: diligent, efficient, self-motivated, adaptive, and collaborative.
What else do I need to know?
• No restriction for travelling abroad
“At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds“
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time