Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Senior System Specialist (f/m/d) for Ultra High Field to shape the future of Siemens Healthineers within the area of Magnetic Resonance Imaging with Ultra High Fields (UHF).
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You are responsible for the development of system architecture concepts for future clinical and non-clinical MRI systems operating at 7 Tesla and above
- You realize newly developed architectural concepts in the development of serial UHF systems
- You organize and perform troubleshooting together with application specialists and customers
- You support our Regulatory organs in clinical trials and for clinically releasing newly developed UHF MRI systems
- You are responsible for the integration of research systems in the Erlangen factory and at customer site
- You develop and implement new system features with internal and external partners
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/magnetic-resonance-imaging
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold a university degree in physics, electronic engineering or medical engineering, Ph.D. desired
- You have many years of experience in the field of 7 Tesla and a very good knowledge about MR physics and MR system technology
- You are experienced in the development of Local Coils for field strengths of 7T and above.
- You show a deep knowledge of the MR hardware development process and requirement engineering in accordance with medical quality management systems and device standards (e.g., ISO 13485, IEC 60601)
Your attributes and skills:
- It is natural for you to work in an international environment - you are business fluent in English; knowledge of German is an advantage
- You have the ability to guide and advice technical expert teams
- You convince us with your motivated and responsible way of working
- Today is about tomorrow: You help us to define new standards in medical imaging
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 65,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Simone Morgenstern.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time