Siemens Mobility (SMO) is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe, and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods - and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents.
Motivated by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the growing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems, rail electrification and services.
Today, we are recruiting for the Document Controller position to Join our Project Team in Cairo office. This is an excellent career opportunity for experienced Document Controllers from Rail /Transportation Business looking to join a truly international team.
Your Role – International, Challenging and Future-Oriented!
The project documentation controller is responsible the document management according to rules and guidelines from MO MM, independently executes the project documentation management the project and fulfills his tasks in time and in budget with the necessary quality. The document controller fulfills his tasks in coordination with the project management, quality management and sub project management.
- Project planning and reporting
- Clarification of interfaces and customer requirements regarding document management
- Creates the document management infrastructure for a project (SAP PLM data ownership with access rights and access control lists, folder structure) and coordinates with ownership manager
- Clarifies and defines DM requirements in accordance with the contract / customer / consultant / onshore and offshore project team (Templates, review and release procedures, submission procedures, translation procedures)
- Carries out a document management Kick-off workshop for all project members
- Creates and maintains the project document list
- Coordinates the documents to be created with PM, sub-PM, project members
- Creates and maintains the document management plan and implements the defined rules
- Provides support for document archive, Tool support
- Coordinates the translation of documents (translation management)
- Submits documents to customer and controls the document status
- Controls and reports on documentation issues (status and plan dates of documents)
- Controls the archiving of external documents or archives the documents
Your Qualifications and Skills – Digital and Solid!
- Basic Knowledge of overall system and subsystems
- MS Windows and MS Office applications
- ACONEX knowledge is an advantage
- Document Management processes
- Fluent English and Arabic languages
- Excellent Communication skills
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Egypt LLC
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time