Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Operations Product Specialist
Product Management: PMGMTPR
CS Operations – Planning Infrastructure
Siemens Healthineers is seeking a services professional that will be responsible for leading projects and solutions in support of field operations. In addition, this role will support new product launches by ensuring operational readiness which will involve participating as the work stream lead for defining operations requirements relating to the call center, training, communication, and other support services.
The individual in this role must have highly effective analytical, interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to work closely with field leadership and be the primary contact person for operations support projects for the field operations leadership. The role requires the ability to interface with internal teams to develop a consensus and willingness to contribute. The individual is expected to demonstrate a broad and deep expertise of service operations.
Essential job functions:
- Manages the technical training as a product for customer and field service. Provides forecast and resource estimates based on thorough analysis of across the whole service lifecycle.
- Drive change and evolution of existing methodologies by finding new ways of addressing technical training needs.
- Identify customer and field needs and be able to translate those in to project requirements, specifically in support of training requirements and engineer development plans.
- Support a culture focused upon employee engagement and continuous improvement.
- Develop, in conjunction with data analytics, the necessary key performance indicators and ability to monitor progress toward these goal in an ongoing basis.
- Support implementation of projects and new technologies to support efficiencies while further enhancing the overall customer experience.
- Acquires, plans, and conducts projects to improve customer business operations by applying appropriate solutions and business methodologies.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 3-5 years Customer Service Experience
- Broad expertise on field and customer technical requirements
- Proven track Record in attention to detail work or projects
- Previous project management a plus
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Ability to analyze, chart and draw insights from data is preferred
- Experience or knowledge of Siemens operations processes is preferred
- Experience or knowledge of Siemens Healthineers business in the United States.
- 25% travel required
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.