Senior Executive - Software Developer for Train control
Bangalore | Siemens Mobility | Full-timeTogether we make a difference!
Siemens Mobility is an independent run company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services
In Mobility, we help our customers meet the need for smart mobility solutions. We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions!Change the future with us
As a Software developer for train control, you will be responsible developing control software for our our innovative rail vehicles. Your task, and responsibilities are as follows:
- Lead design team through the complete design V cycle from requirements to final validation and successful implementation for national /international requisitions
- Definition of system requirements and system interface specifications for vehicle control
- You design and implement software components in alignment with the guidelines for safety-relevant software systems
- Designing control functions based on functional block diagrams
- Generating software test specifications and conduct code review
- Software testing with help of Lab View simulation. Using automatic testing tools based on Python, C++. Carry out developer tests, integration tests and validation tests
- Analysing diagnostic information, bug fixing and defining new control logics to improve the vehicle performance
- You continuously enhance your system Know-how and take over more and more complex design tasks
Use your skills to move the world forward
- You should have minimum experience of 5-8 years along with bachelor’s degree in electrical/electronic or computers engineering
- Domain knowledge of train control, testing and commissioning.
- Experience with vehicle diagnostics and troubleshooting in domain of rolling stock would be advantage.
- Experience working with MVB, WTB, Ethernet communication protocols. Knowledge of TRDP would be added advantage.
- Basic knowledge of requirement engineering is prerequisite.
- Basic understanding of standards such as IEC 50128, IEC 91131, IEC 61375 etc.
- Good communication and presentation skill completes your profile.
- You are willing to
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and inspiration and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time