Electrical Engineer – Train Control
Bangalore | Siemens Mobility | Full-timeTogether we make a difference!
Siemens Mobility is an independent run company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services
In Mobility, we help our customers meet the need for smart mobility solutions. We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions!Change the future with us
As a Software developer for train control, you will be responsible developing control software for our our innovative rail vehicles. Your task, and responsibilities are as follows:
- Lead design team through the complete design V cycle from requirements to final validation and successful implementation for national /international requisitions
- Develop hardware controls for our innovative rail vehicles as part of a team
- Responsible for the electrical integration of subsystems along with designing control and power circuits
- During concept phase, you develop cost-optimized hardware solutions in close cooperation with software developers
- Together with internal and external experts, you define the relevant system interfaces
- By using powerful CAD software, you create circuit diagrams as well as the documentation for the electrical assembly
- Create electrical BOM and component specifications
- Continuously expand your knowledge to take over more and more complex hardware development tasks
Use your skills to move the world forward
- You should have minimum experience of 5-8 years along with bachelor’s degree in electrical/electronic engineering & minimum experience in developing hardware or electronics control
- Ideally should your experience include safety-relevant control systems in rail vehicles
- Hands on designing discrete control circuits and electrical power supply circuits,power supply design, train control
- You should have a broad experience in the use of modern E-CAD software tools, e.g. COMOS, EPLAN, ELCAD or comparable
- Passionate about understanding complex problems and finding suitable system solutions
- You are willing to travel internationally.
- Good communication and
presentation skill completes your profile.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and inspiration and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time