We spend up to 90 percent of our lives in buildings, and we believe that everything people do in life deserves a flawless place to do it. In a world where our fundamental health, safety and wellbeing expectations have been deeply impacted with the anxiety of a new virus, buildings should offer a haven. Ideally, a perfect place to learn. A flawless place to grow. A perfect place to prosper.
While it’s true that today’s buildings should be efficient, reliable, and safe – these characteristics alone don’t enable businesses and empower people the way a true smart building can.
How do you craft the future Smart Buildings? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the hardworking individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job. Join our Chennai team to make difference!
What are my Job Responsibilities?
- You will be Responsible for the design and development of a system solution.
- You have to conduct regular estimation, planning and implementation of assigned activities / tasks within the agile software development methods - adhering to the committed quality, content and timeline.
- You must Participate in regular review meeting for the deliverables.
- You should have Very good hands-on Experience in software development using Angular 6 or above / HTML 5 / CSS / TypeScript.
- You need to Interact with the global team based on project need.
- You should be able to communicate clearly and effectively at various levels - intra team, inter group, spoken skills, written skills - including email, presentation and articulation skills.
What do I need to be Eligible for this Role?
- An engineering degree B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/M.Sc.
- 4 - 6 Years of Relevant experience in Front End(Angular) Development.
- You must Collaborate with distributed cross-functional teams to follow the Agile or SAFe methodology.
- You should have Hands-on experience in Karma / Jasmin.
- You should have experience Hands-on experience in Gulp.
- You should have Hands-on experience in consuming REST Services.
- Hands on experience in Java technologies would be plus.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is primarily based at Chennai. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time