Role: Software Developer (C++, Java)
The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, and intelligently driving things forward we are helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with technologies that reduce carbon emissions in cities or hyperintelligent robots. This is how we are able, to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Help us shape the future.
With our innovative and integrated technology we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Smart Grids and Infrastructure team as a software developer and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
What part will you play
- Strong power system engineering skills
- Understanding of the dynamics of introducing distributed energy resources into electric grid operations.
- Ability to work with a small, fast-paced team to deliver customer value.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to travel periodically.
Use your skills to move the world forward!
- We need graduate - Masters/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline from a reputed institute with real-world experience of at least 4+ years in backend development
- Hands-on experience and expert level knowledge in C++ is a must.
- Expert knowledge of SQL and Oracle
- Good experience with Java
- Excellent knowledge in working with Unix Operating system, Preferably Solaris
- Shell scripting in Unix environment
- IBM ClearCase knowhow
- Ability to learn technologies.
- Experience with Agile methodology is preferred.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time