Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely collaborating with partners and customers, DI drives the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With its Digital Enterprise portfolio, DI provides companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Optimized for the specific needs of each industry, DI’s unique portfolio supports customers to achieve greater productivity and flexibility. DI is constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate cutting-edge future technologies. Siemens Digital Industries has its global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and has around 75,000 employees internationally.
Werde Teil von unserem Team als “Werkstudent (m/w/d) – MindSphere – Sales – Regional Management” in unserem Büro in Erlangen oder München.
- Unterstützung der Regionalmanager bei verschiedenen Aufgaben, z. B. Erstellung des monatlichen Forecast, Ausarbeitung von Business Plänen und Auswertungen in SFDC beinhalten
- Erstellung von Salesforce-Berichten und Aktualisierung von Datensätzen in Salesforce
- Erstellung von Präsentationen in PowerPoint
- Analyse von Excel-Datenbanken und Aufbereitung der relevanten Informationen für Management-Berichte
- Bachelor- oder Masterstudent mit einem sehr guten Bachelor-Abschluss, idealerweise in Betriebswirtschaft oder Ingenieurswissenschaften
- Sehr gute Kenntnisse im Schreiben und Verstehen von komplexen Excelformeln
- Sehr gut Kenntnisse in der Erstellung von PowerPoint-Präsentationen
- Idealerweise Kenntnisse in Power BI und Tableau
- Fließende Englischkenntnisse
- Team Player mit Motivation, Lernfähigkeit und hohem Maß an selbstständigen Arbeiten
What more do I need to know?
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is a leading global provider of PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) software. Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software allows companies to manage the entire lifecycle of a product efficiently and cost-effectively, from ideation, design and manufacture, through service and disposal. Computer-aided design (CAD), computer-aided manufacturing (CAM), computer-aided engineering (CAE), product data management (PDM) and digital manufacturing converge through PLM.
At Siemens PLM we place a strong emphasis on ensuring that both women and men are equally recognized for their accomplishments and able to develop professionally – including during periods of higher demands in their personal lives. To this end, we have implemented various measures over the last few years to ensure compatibility between family and career.
This includes providing competitive salaries, a team-oriented working environment with a flat organizational structure, exciting and challenging projects for renowned clients and interesting career prospects. In addition, we offer a multitude of developmental opportunities and the possibility of taking advantage of our Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
How do I apply?
We look forward to your application. Please note that only complete application packages (including letter of motivation, CV and certificates) can be taken into account.
Your contact person is Jens Lamparth, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
In addition, you will find helpful information about careers at Siemens and have the possibility to set up an individual search agent who will automatically inform you about interesting vacancies.
Siemens supports the Program “Job – Jobs ohne Barrieren” initiated by the Bundesministerium für
Arbeit und Soziales. In cases of severe disability, applicants who are equally qualified will be given preferential consideration.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time