What are my responsibilities?
1) Implements and conducts Supplier Management in predefined methods, tools and processes mainly for MC China locations, sometimes for MC global locations
2) Represents Supplier Management in cross-functional councils and assures communication of relevant information.
3) Identifies suppliers to be evaluated and coordinates (assignment of responsibilities).
4) Ensures cross-functional input/discussion and verification of evaluation results.
5) Reports relevant Supplier Management data for MC
6) Defines and realizes improvement measurements. Initiates corrective actions in case of deviations from the target.
7) Ensures systematic exchange of best practice information.
8) Collect information and track External Sustainability audit
9) Conducts training courses on Supplier Management.
10) Support supplier to realize the carbon reduction via training or necessary project
11) Support cross-functional network partners related to Supplier Management
12) Be the interface between HQ and MC China location in Supplier sustainability area
13) As active member in DI China and Siemens China Supplier sustainability area
1) At least 3 years working experience in SCM related function.
2) Familiar with supply chain knowhow and purchasing process.
3) Good at English and Chinese both in spoken and written.
4) Good communication skill and teamwork spirit.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Numerical Control Ltd., Nanjing
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time