What are my responsibilities?
1) Roll out digital tools mainly for MC China locations, sometimes for MC global locations
3) Knowing about RDA/RPA tools, align the business requirement within MC China locations, and be an interface to communicate with IT colleagues
5) As active member in DI China and Siemens China procurement digitalization area
6) Utilizing VBA, UIPath and QLIK Sense to develop RPA to improve current working process and productivity for MC China locations
7) Build up visual reports according to business requirements to help colleagues analyze the data efficiently
8) Conducts training courses in procurement digitalization area for MC China locations
9) Ensures systematic exchange of best practice information
10) Defines and realizes improvement measurements. Initiates corrective actions in case of deviations from the target
1) At least 3 years working experience in data analysis area.
2) Familiar with supply chain knowhow and purchasing process.
3) Good at English and Chinese both in spoken and written.
4) Good communication and analytic skill.
5) Proficient in Excel and macros, knowing about VBA, UIPath or BluePrism is preferred
6) Proficient in at least one visualization tool, such as Qlik Sense, Tableau, Power BI...etc.
7) Excellent ability in learning new knowledge, excellent in data analysis and problem solving
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Numerical Control Ltd., Nanjing
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time