Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Business and Operations Development Manager (f/m/d) to enable our regions/countries on commercializing journey of next-gen immersive digital education and workforce solutions.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You act as an inspiring partner from headquarters to regions/countries to develop, commercialize & implement Go-to-Market and operations strategy for Siemens Healthineers’ next-gen immersive and digital education products/services, such as Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, Simulations, Serious Gaming, Experimental Learning and Workforce solutions (FlexForce, CrewPlace, Remote) for both imaging and laboratory business
- You will identify and prioritize target customers, their pain points and accordingly create & communicate value proposition through business development tools such as market sizing, value calculator, business case and business modelling etc.
- You will co-create and drive business plan and sales funnel with countries, launch new portfolios inclusive of demo, marketing introduction, communication and preparing marketing collaterals
- You will collaborate closely with sales channels, product owners, Sales, vendors, marketing and C-Suite to develop and implement strategies
- You will govern and facilitate with focused countries within the framework of sales and operational planning (S&OP) process to enable and empower the country operations
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Customer Services .
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold an advanced graduate degree and excellent academic record in management and business administration (e.g. Master, MBA, PhD)
- You have many years of professional experience with a proven track record in the field of Business development, management consulting, operations management and/or sales in an international environment
- You have in-depth experience in creating and measuring business performance KPIs. In addition, you are able to present data sets in a visual representation to management such as financial reporting and strategic business planning
- Knowledge in the field of healthcare, customer services or/and education is an advantage
- You have first-hand practical experience driving change
- You are a highly proficient user of Microsoft office (in particular Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint)
Your attributes and skills:
- You have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to engage at all levels of the organization (especially HQ Country relationship dynamics)
- You have the ability to communicate complex ideas effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- You have superior analytical and consulting skills
- You can work collaboratively in a team environment
- You enjoy working in a dynamic environment and can operate under minimal supervision
- You are adaptive and reflective: willing to learn, coach, lead and follow
- You are willing to travel (20% -30%)
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 65,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Jessica Göbel.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time