We are looking for a Private Equity Finance Analyst.
You will be responsible for finance topics related to our equity investments (accounting concepts, tax, shareholding and funding topics). You will collaborate closely with the sales / origination and the risk management team in the Americas as a part of agile deal teams.
- Due diligence of new transactions from transaction structuring to financial model review and supporting internal approvals. This includes the analysis of accounting, tax and operational matters as well as the review of legal documents.
- Evaluating financial performance of pipeline transactions.
- Manage finance topics for portfolio transactions, such as reviewing the financial statements
- Supporting the engagement of the consultants, handling purchase orders, tracking invoices from project companies
This position comes with full benefits and is bonus eligible.
- As a Private Equity Finance Analyst, you will need three (3) years of experience in financial analysis, preferably within project finance transactions.
- Work within a fast-paced, agile, diverse and transaction-oriented teams with the ability to balance multiple deals and tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work virtually and work with international teams and communicate efficiently in the global unit.
- This position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption
- Understanding of Financial products and Markets (risk profile, profitability, customer requirements etc.) as well as related tax rules and IFRS accounting standards. This includes significant financial modelling skills
- Experience within Mergers and Acquisitions, internal and/or external audit is benefical
Want to have impact on improving people’s life by financing the future of energy, infrastructure, and healthcare industries? Whether in power / renewables, transportation or healthcare, energy and infrastructure projects often require substantial amounts of money. Siemens Financial Services Equity Finance (SFS EQ) offers a broad variety of financing solutions, spanning from traditional equity project finance to platform and fund structures, adding new value for both the customer and the involved Siemens Operating and Strategic companies.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.