We are seeking for highly skilled and motivated Senior Business Analyst to join our team. As a senior business analyst, you will play a crucial role in strategic planning, tactical execution, and operationalization of various efforts aligned with our project portfolio.. This role involves a thorough understanding of lease equipment finance, as well as strong decision-making skills, business process knowledge, critical thinking, and analytical abilities.
As Siemens Financial Services is set up for strong growth and adapting to new technologies to meet customer needs and expectation, the hiring of talented Business Analysts plays a fundamental role in the future success of the business. You are at the right place if you enjoy innovation, new productization and contribute directly to the growth of the company.
- Meet with business stakeholders to deeply understand business requirements and use your analytical mindset to progress a new strategy from ideation to pilot to full implementation
- Independently gain an understanding of current processes and elicit detailed business requirements from various departments
- Prototype applications and services that assist in automating or providing greater visibility into a range of operational processes
- Learn the whole business, working cross-functionally and networking internally to acquire the skills needed to complete your project scope, i.e., working with stakeholders, IT Partners, vendor Partners
- Clearly and expertly communicate complex analyses and processes into actionable insights, while you have high attention to detail, you also always keep the big picture in mind
- Lead issue troubleshooting, resolve root cause, and update process and documentation to avoid similar future scenarios
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Proficiency in Leasing methods and concepts
- Ability to document requirements in process and technical speak
- Strong communication skills with ability to translate across multiple disciplines within the business
- Excellent documentation and training skills.
- Must be able to articulate the WHAT, HOW and WHY
- Self-motivated, innovative, multi-tasking individual with a great sense of urgency and follow-through
- 10+ years of Business Analysis or Quality Assurance background
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance / IT or equivalent field
- Solid experience in working large scale system implementation or design
- This position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.