Interested in joining Europe's leading engineering and technology company? Read on.
Siemens is driven to deliver innovative solutions that empower our customers to positively transform the industries that form the backbone of our economies. Throughout our Business IT Graduate Scheme in Poole, you’ll experience what it means to work in IT for a global technology company.
You may not be sure what Siemens do, click here
to find out!
During your 2-year rotational Graduate Scheme you’ll work within multiple teams across Siemens IT, gaining invaluable on the job experience of projects and initiatives that drive and facilitate digitalisation and delivery of IT services to employees across Siemens globally.
The projects are stimulating, the experience is fundamental, and the rewards are first class. But best of all, there's a real sense that you're being listened to. You’ll have a voice and be an integral part of our team with real responsibilities from the moment you step through our doors!
Starting in September for 24 months, you will be supporting projects and initiatives that embrace digital innovation, bringing new ways of thinking and delivering value to Siemens.
We want to make sure you get the most out of your time with us, therefore the programme will give you opportunities to undertake placements in different areas of Siemens IT.
You’ll get exposure to a wide range of business and technological challenges setting you up with the best knowledge and hands on experience to equip you for your professional career in Siemens.
As a Business IT Graduate, your responsibilities may include:
- Working closely with project managers to ensure key achievements of projects are met.
- Running regular reports to check the status of all IT projects across the region.
- Being involved in cross-functional working & collaboration, driving initiatives to improve customer & employee satisfaction.
- Engaging with Siemens internal customers to understand their requirements and optimise business processes to deliver value.
- Collaborating with key stakeholders and cross-function teams to fulfil customer demands and business needs.
- Showcasing ground breaking technologies to our customers to foster new innovative ways of working.
- Releasing communications for IT projects.
- Running campaigns and promoting IT services and initiatives.
- Managing digital media content.
- Delivering IT training to end users from the Siemens businesses.
- Supporting the development of highly skilled, highly motivated people.
- Supporting the development of agile capabilities mindset by providing skills & resource needed to customers and Siemens employees.
We are looking for innovative and inquisitive candidates that demonstrate the following:
- You have achieved or on track to achieve a 2:2 or above in Business or Information Technology / Information Management combined with Business.
- You’re a forward thinking and aspiring undergraduate that thinks logically, are willing to self-learn and research, and take a creative approach to problem solving.
- You can work independently, safely and responsibly; take ownership of challenges and ideas and are looking to develop your ability to drive and lead change.
- You enjoy collaborating with others to find innovative solutions.
- You enjoy using technology in business operations to streamline how we do things.
- Experiences are welcome but not essential.
- We’re looking for passionate teammates with the aptitude and attitude to succeed in the world of Business IT. Apply now and join Europe’s leading engineering and technology company.
Due to the kind of projects we pursue, daily, every one of our employees has a strong hand in shaping the future. Alongside this, we offer:
a competitive starting salary (£25000), with a performance-based review every 6-months. The flexibility to work both at home and in the office. A great holiday allowance of 26 days as well as a worthwhile pension scheme. The chance to buy and sell shares within the company and Perks at Work – Discounts on everyday spending.
We know that not everyone’s lifestyle is the same, so alongside the above, we operate a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit, discover the full range of options here
What else do I need to know?
In addition to on-the-job learning, you'll also take part in the Siemens Graduate Development Programme
- a solid programme of modules to enhance your core and soft skills including communication, collaboration and commercial awareness. We'll also provide world-class mentoring and useful networking opportunities throughout, to aid your personal and professional development.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all applicants to encourage agile working, flexibility and innovation.
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens plc
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time