Be part of an award-winning company. We have been a leader for seamless, sustainable, reliable and secure transport solutions for more than 160 years. Also at Siemens Mobility, we put our people at the centre of everything we do. Our employees voted us as one of the best places to work in the UK in the Glassdoor Employee Choice awards 2021. Join us to help build the future and make real what matters.We have an exciting opportunity for an HR Administrator to join our Siemens Mobility HR team in Poole. As an HR Administrator, you will be responsible for providing excellent customer service through working as the first point of contact for our centralised HR function, handling queries and processing HR casework. You will partner with other departments and functions to resolve queries and help action requests.
What are your responsibilities
- Provide professional and consistent first line support to users on all queries, including contract issues, policies, procedures and processes, pensions and other areas.
- Own the relationship and query between the enquirer and HR and to educate and promote the benefits of self-service through the Employee Services Portal / Self-service Tools as and when available.
- Raise and/or forward tickets for more complex requests or enquiries to the appropriate team, ensuring clear ownership of case management at all stages through to resolution for the customer.
- Provide friendly and courteous service while ensuring problem resolution and customer satisfaction. Deliver and promote outstanding service in handling problems and complaints.
- Responsible for efficient processing of casework ensuring data quality through accurately logging and data input of all cases in an internal database, SAP HR, and all other associated systems and IT tools.
- Participate in departmental training activities including training programmes in support of new technologies, procedures and customer service initiatives and enhancements.
- Build your own effective relationships with HR colleagues and other business stakeholders to understand their requirements, sharing your knowledge and experience within the team.
- Challenge processes and look for opportunities for continuous improvement in processes, ensuring process notes are compliant and up to date
- Analyse and resolve technical system queries and error reports, sharing knowledge and training colleagues as required
What do you need to qualify for this role
- Be passionate for customer service excellence.
- Be someone who can work within a team and prioritise multiple simultaneous tasks while maintaining outstanding customer service.
- You have great attention to detail and focus on quality and continuous improvement.
- Good communicator – confident working with people at all levels within the organisation both on phone and in writing.
- Experience and understanding of HR Administration and HR Advisory processes, working knowledge of HR administrative information systems (preferably SAP) would be desirable
- Understanding and promotion of the Shared Service environment and Workflow / Knowledge Management Systems
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 385,000 great minds who are all making the future and you could be one of them. We have offices across the UK, full of talented individual’s helping us to challenge the today and work towards a brighter tomorrow.
Want to join us and be a Future Maker?
We’re excited to hear that you would like to join us here at Siemens. Our people love it here and we want you to be a part of helping us make real, what matters.We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability to help us review your suitability for the role. We will be in contact as soon as possible with an update on your application.
What else do you need to know?
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, holiday allowance and pension. We celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We recognise that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business, therefore we encourage applications from a diverse talent pool. We are proud to announce that we have partnered with VERCIDA, the UK's largest diversity and inclusion focused careers site where all our vacancies are in an accessible format. We welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time