Siemens Mobility is more like 160 years leader in field of sustainable, reliable and safe trasport solutions. As a leader in the field of transportationa web bring global transport solutions focus on rail and road transport.
Become a part of innovation in transport and work with us for whole world!
Job description of your new role
- Assistance in the preparation and creation of documents for projects, management presentations and customer appointments (Protocols, PowerPoint, Excel, Documents, Data)
- Assistance in projects for a new working environment (New Normal) including on-site coordination during implementation
- Claim Management (Interface between user and landlord)
- Assistance in collecting and entering data for internal tools
- Support in space management
- Inventory of office occupancy, transfer to the inventory plans (CAD - Autocad)
- Support in checking of technical documents, running errands to authorities as well as support in contract changes
- Establishing a clean and complete documentation for locations
- Administrative works
- Quality control for real estate services (cleaning, security & reception, building maintenance, etc ...)
Nice to have...
- Ongoing technical studies (with a focus on real estate desired)
- Good MS Office knowledge, Sharepoint knowledge
- CAD - Autocad Basic know-how - desired
- Fluent Slovakian and very good English language skills
- High motivation
- Service oriented attitude
- Quick comprehension when implementing work packages
- Willingness to learn new things
- Good communication and adaptability skills
University degree in the field of Faculty of Civil Engineering
Salary 1500 € in gross per month + Variable bonus.
(The salary is defined for candidates with years of experience in this field. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package when offering you other positions.)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Extra days-off (bridge days, sick days)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Socializing programs (teambuildings)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, - soft skills trainings,…)
- Employee referral program (bonus for new hire)
Send us your CV and be part of Siemens Mobility!
Why work for Siemens Mobility?
We are stable company which has a lot to offer. We will be impressive part of you career and personal growth. We offer modern work environment and fresh, hepful team of colleagues. Become a part of our team!
More information about us: Https://Www.Siemens.Com/Sk/Sk/Home/Spolocnost/Kariera/Zilina.Html
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time