We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure connects buildings and cities to make them smarter and more energy efficient We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Working with our global customers and partners, we help to create intelligent energy from end to end, as well as perfect places in the full range of buildings where we live, work and relax.
The breakneck speed of digital transformation is making the vocational field of personal assistant more interesting and creative but also more demanding. Our FutureAssistants@Siemens network will help you overcome the new challenges - from your very first day at work. As a member of our community you have access to customised opportunities for further development and you can also interact and network with colleagues and experts wherever they are in the world. Take advantage of this opportunity to develop your technical and personal skills and join with us in contributing to the company’s success - exactly in line with the ownership culture of Siemens.
The Fire Safety Segment, namely the Segment Heads and selected team members are looking for an engaged Assistant with work location in Zug, Switzerland. You will act as the central coordinator and assist the team with meeting planning, agenda preparation, recording and following up of actions.
You will be part of a multicultural and inclusive team who will be happy to introduce you to our exciting environment!
Your new responsibilities
- Full administrative support for the Fire Safety Segment, namely our Segment Heads and selected team members
- Manage calendars, schedule meetings and appointments by aligning with other assistants
- Plan and organize internal as well as external events such as Strategy Offsites, Business Review Meetings, workshops and conferences
- Organize everything related to travel plans of team members (international and domestic)
- Process expense reports and ensure timely submission, track travel expenditures
- You are the first point of contact for many internal and external partners and support the team with the onboarding of new colleagues
- Support the Fire Safety team in agenda scheduling and planning, taking phone calls and following up on these
- Responsibility for an apprentice (if applicable), ad hoc projects and responsibilities as required from time to time, in response to changing business requirements
Your skills and experience
- We are looking for a well-organized and multifaceted personality, able to provide timely and accurate administrative support to the segment management
- Confidentiality and a high degree of reliability is very important
- Proven practical work experience as a team assistant with outstanding organizational and time management skills as well as proficient with Microsoft Office tools is essential
- You prioritize and plan your workload efficiently and you have the ability to bring up issues appropriately in a timely and professional manner
- You have a positive attitude and demonstrate a high level of initiative on a daily base
- You are able to establish good working relationships with a range of different people at all levels. Intercultural sensitivity and communication is a big advantage
- Fluency in English and German, both orally and in writing is a prerequisite
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
At Siemens, we always face the task of building a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse digital minds to develop tomorrow's reality. Find out more about the digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Siemens is establishing mobile working as a core element of the “new normal”. Wherever possible, “mobile working” is ingrained in our work culture, which promotes self-directed and location flexible work. Siemens promotes equal opportunities. Diversity enriches our company and gives us an advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time