If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2020, which ended on September 30, 2020, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €9.1 billion and had around 38,500 employees worldwide.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- We are the reliable partner for the project business at Mobility and single point of contact for all project-related accounting topics.
- In your new position you assess complex project accounting topics based on both the IFRS and HGB.
- You prepare detailed accounting concepts and analytics and are responsible for accounting topics of our project business at Mobility.
- You provide guidance based on detailed analytics, reports and visualizations.
- Your focus is on details but you are also able to catch the big picture and to prepare and present information appropriately.
- You contribute to shape a forward-looking state-of-the-art accounting function and drive topics like digitalization and innovation.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You hold a university degree in business administration, finance, accounting, or in a related field.
- You have several years of experience in Accounting, Controlling, Audit or Advisory.
- Ideally you gained your work experience in the field of project business, e.g as a commercial project manager or in a project related controlling position with meaningful experiences in management, controlling and project accounting.
- Very good knowledge of IFRS and HGB (German local GAAP).
- Experience in the usage of analytics tools, e.g. different BI solutions such as PowerBI, Qlik, Tableau.
- Very good communication and decision-making skills are required.
- You take ownership for your work and are used to also find creative approaches.
- Business fluency in English and German round off your profile.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Ms. Beier.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time