- Contributes individually or in a team as needed to meet the requirements of various projects
- Maintains existing software code and resolves customer and internally reported problems
- Able to write clean, robust and maintainable code to minimize the cost of defects over time.
- Works with customers to understand and improve existing code for their area.
- Follows the various steps in the SDLC process including writing design documents and coding.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other numerate discipline from a reputed institute.
- Software product development experience is a plus, as well familiarity with the software development life cycle.
- Analytical, problem-solving skills
- Must have a strong knowledge of C++
- Knowledge of advanced data structures, object-oriented analysis and design
- Knowledge of PLM/PDM system is a plus
- Must have demonstrated skills in design and programming
- Desired to have knowledge of advanced algorithms in the CAD/CAM/CAE or graphics domain
- Ability to continually improve and learn new areas
- Desired experience in mechanical CAD systems
- Ability to work well in a team
- Easy to get along with
- Capable of independent work as well as collaborative development
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.