At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Location: Houston preferred. Other locations acceptable with discussion.
Siemens seeks a talented individual to serve as a Sales Account Executive III in the USA. We are looking for a strong hunter with existing connections in engineering companies, OEMs, and end-customers in the Pharmaceutical and Food & Beverage (F&B) Industries. The main target will be to develop new business with selected accounts in these industries.
Embrace the Siemens Sales Process to:
- Identify new prospects and qualify as sales accepted lead
- Present our value proposition and tailor it for each prospect in the Pharmaceutical and F&B Industries.
- Work with Presales and other groups to move opportunities through the sales process.
- Prospect for/Qualify leads
- Engage with all business areas to sustain / support existing customers and develop additional sales opportunities
- Develop, negotiate and close proposals
- Responsible for forecast and quarter targets in the assigned industries and territories.
- Work in collaboration with other Siemens' areas to drive growth in the assigned industries and territories.
Responsible for generating revenue through Strategic Named Accounts and/or key vertical markets using a strategic approach. Understands and sells solutions for high level business problems independently, incorporating all Siemens software product lines. Establishes and maintains customer relationship at the executive level.
- Hunter profile - developing business with new prospects in the Pharmaceutical and F&B Industries
- 10 years’ experience in software selling and or automation in the Pharmaceutical and F&B Industries.
- Knowledge about the main industry standards and regulations (Pharma and F&B)
- Experience in selling solutions for high level business problems independently, incorporating all Siemens software products for process industries
- Strong negotiation, organizational, presentation, financial acumen, written, and verbal communication skills
- Establishes and maintains customer relationship at the executive level
- Exhibits outstanding sales process excellence - including monthly/quarterly forecasting, building healthy pipeline, CRM entry and upkeep etc
- Proficient: Experience with complex sales training (e.g., Challenger) and sales methodologies
- Experience delivering persuasive presentations to business decision makers.
- Education: BS/BA degree is required (degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Engineering preferred); MBA preferred
- Ability to travel (USA) based on customer demand – 35%
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Siemens Industry Software Inc. requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless granted an accommodation due to a disability or sincerely held religious belief or practice.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.