Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence, they need to meet the clinical, operational, and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape. Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Technical Support Technician 3.
The Remote Services Center is a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a strong customer focus, offering the right candidate the opportunity to build on current strengths, acquire new skills, and be a member of a highly impactful team. As a global healthcare provider, Siemens offers a wealth of growth opportunities for motivated individuals.
Our ideal candidate will exhibit initiative to learn and demonstrate technical expertise in clinical laboratory applications, as well as the electro-mechanical ability needed to troubleshoot diagnostic laboratory instruments over the phone. You must possess strong computer skills and be able to communicate effectively over the phone, and through written documentation.
As a Candidate you must display a positive attitude with both internal and external customers, striving to exceed expectations at all times. You must be able to make sound decisions that promote the interests of both Siemens and the customer. Candidate must be a selfless team player and enthusiastic proponent of change.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Service Technician 3, you will be responsible for:
• Providing phone/email support for internal/external customer, as well as consistent monitoring and accurate documentation utilizing the Customer Relations Software Tool
• Demonstrating a high level of technical expertise in clinical laboratory practice while supporting VISTA and/or Dimension systems.
• Demonstrating exceptional customer service skills to improve the customer experience, and achieve customer satisfaction by providing highly technical troubleshooting of complex issues to meet issue resolution and achieve customer satisfaction
• Taking timely action and ownership on all open tickets to troubleshoot and resolve internal/external customer issues to the customers satisfaction, and if necessary, escalates customer issues to next level support
• Meeting/Exceeding individual service level metrics to meet the needs of the customer/business
• Compliance to all Siemens pay and T&E policies, as well as all RSC Procedures/Processes
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to develop your career with Siemens Healthineers:
• You have analytical thinking abilities to support advanced technical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills for assigned product line
• You have exceptional phone and communications skills to support collaboration with the customer, as well as other internal resources to develop and implement action plans to resolve customer issues
• You are proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Excel, Word and other applications
• You have a positive "can-do" attitude in all communications and the ability to thrive as a member of a collaborative, cross-functional team
• Leverages team abilities to best serve the customer, and collaborates with team members and counterparts in other parts of the organization to develop and implement action plans to resolve customer issues
• You are willing to create an open, supportive environment consistent with the culture of Service Based Leadership
Required skills to have for the success of this role
• Must have Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in a science-related or engineering field, or equivalent experience. (Med-Tech or Engineering Degree Preferred*)
• The position has a strong preference to be based in the (Glasgow, DE facility, Cary NC facility) however; we will also consider exceptionally qualified candidates that are field based.
• Willing to travel up to 20%
• 3-7 Years Comparable MED TECH Experience (Med-Tech or Engineering Degree, Healthcare Experience)
• Working Hours: Multiple shifts available, evenings, nights, weekends may be required
THIS POSITION IS located in Glasgow DE, Cary NC or Remote
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for all new hires by their start date. (Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons).
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.