Siemens DISW is aggressively recruiting top performing talents to enhance their Inside Sales Team.
As part of the Software Sales organization, Inside Sales sells Siemens DISW Software solutions via telephone or electronic means to customers and prospects, creating and managing opportunities from inception to close. Generates prospective customers through cold calls and the follow up of sales leads. Follows up with customer to identify specific requirements, gathering information regarding situation and problems to determine if Siemens has applicable solution. Determines follow up actions including scheduling technical resources for customer demos to advance the sale. Participate in final closing process.
Siemens DISW is looking for candidates for the Inside Sales team. This is a unique opportunity to be a member of an energetic and vibrant group within Siemens DISW.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Candidates must be highly proficient in communication and coordination with internal organizations.
- They must understand the overall value proposition of the solutions they are selling and be able to quickly communicate the message.
- Success in the position depends heavily on building a trusted partnership with the local sales team to define a dynamic list of target accounts and agreement on upfront pursuit strategies.
- Identify specific customer issues and establish and deliver next steps for moving opportunity forward.
- Schedule technical resources for customer demos and meeting.
- Engages technical support for in-depth product knowledge.
- Maintains and tracks all activity related to opportunity including calling activity, stage, next step and close date.
- Create and deliver product quotes to customer.
- Participate in Sales events and User meetings
- Occasional business travel is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Inside or Outside Sales Experience
- Must be able to converse professionally over the telephone.
- Must be able to ask questions and maintain a conversation in a professional manner.
- Must understand Microsoft Office Outlook, strong computer skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organized and can manage a large volume of opportunities
- Proficient in using CRM systems (Salesforce)
- Ability to research and quickly simulate information into action
- Self-motivated and target driven
- Fluent in English
- Engineering and or technical background beneficial
- Working knowledge of CRM systems
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time