Commercial evaluation, commercial contract terms and conditions negotiation, LOA process implementation and support commercial related issues at bidding phase, such as bid bond application process, commercial deviation list. Etc.
o Sign contract:
Contract T&C commercial evaluation and monitor the contract signature process.
- Create Sales Order/WBS
In order to book figure of new order in time, create Sales Order/WBS in SAP.
- Participate project hand over meeting: Commercial risk evaluation and key points of contract T&C from commercial side (such as payment schedule, billing plan, risk, etc.).
o Payment Recognition
In order to cooperate accounting for clearing work, recognize in time customer payment with correct customer number and order number on Siemens online payment recognition system.
o Goods Receipt and
In order to trace material flow to meet contract delivery schedule, confirm the correction of goods type and quantity for Logistics Department to do GR, and issue delivery request to Logistics Department.
In order to realize turnover or progress billing, make billing document in SAP, deliver invoice application to Accounting Department for issuing official invoice and send it to customer.
o Review the projects figures in system timely, ensure the accurate results.
performance review, reporting and forecast:
Projects regular review with project manager, including the project cost status, revenue forecast, payment status, billing plan, cash flow status review.
o Analyze key figures of new order, turn over, GM, EBIT and cash flow.
o Prepare monthly report to analyze key figures of AR and inventory by position.
o Contract Filing
In order to manage document effectively, file contract and document correctly according to company related circular regulation.
o Other tasks assigned by Team Leader or Department Manager
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Finance/Accounting/international trade and related majors
- Above 3 years or working experiences in commercial or financial controlling including 1 year experience of SAP practice, Project commercial experience is preferred.
- Proficient in MS office (e.g. excel, ppt)
- Professional English in oral & written
- High sense of responsibility, initiative, strong ability to work under pressure
- Commercial knowledge like civil law, Incoterms, contract negotiation experiences is preferred.
- Financial and Accounting, Tax knowledge
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time