1. Interface with different business to gather, document and analyze business requirements
2. Explore diverse data sources on data processing including data extraction, curation analysis, and visualization etc.
3. Dataset preparation / data quality validation: assist the database building process, enhance data structure and validate existing data quality via different projects.
4. Programming & Modeling: create efficient and reusable code to manipulate and analyze data.
5. Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to design digital solution for improving process efficiency and optimizing business workflow from data science perspective.
6. Communicate actively with key stakeholders to maintain awareness of project status and updates.
7. Participate in building data platform.
8. Other duties as assigned.
1. Bachelor or above degree in Information, Statistics or Computer Science majors is preferred;
2. At least 2-3 years of analytic programming experience
3. Strong experience of using Qlik Sense, Power BI, excel etc.
4. Experience of coding in data manipulation and analysis using Python, SQL and/or SAS
5. Experience in handling large and distributed datasets .
6. Ability to assess technical challenges and program solutions and solve complex problems.
7. Strong analytical mind and able to identify business opportunities and area of improvement.
8. Medical Device Manufacturer Experience will be a plus.
9. Good communication skill and team player.
10. Strong written English and oral communication skills
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shanghai Medical Equipment Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time