Job Description & Responsibilities:
Process Coach and Trainer
1. You are passionate about Quality Management and Agile / Lean Journey as a servant leader
2. You enable building high performance teams and learning organization leveraging best of agile, lean and quality management system
3. You are flexible to wear required hat as a Quality Champion, Auditor, Process Improvement specialist, Trainer, Mentor, Consultant and Coach
4. You collaborate with other Quality champions and agile coaches to synergize Quality Management and agile / lean transformation journey and best practices
5. You are curious to learn new things and at the same time ready to unlearn!
6. Applies Product and Organizational Knowledge. Enforces Agile Principles and Holds Team Accountable.
7. Provides necessary and practical training on PLM process, templates and guidelines to new hires and existing teams.
1. Responsible for ensuring Process adherence & Product Quality, Project Specific processes, methods and practices.
2. Provides assistance in identifying and defining process tailoring for the project. Quality Plan & Management.
3. Conduct compliance audits, Code quality Checks, Stage Gate Audit, Release audit.
4. Ensure timely review of quality parameters as per agreed process and goal.
5. Acts as SPOC for audits and assessments and follow-up actions
6. Track, monitor, report out project metrics and identify systemic improvements
7. Organize Project Review Meeting with all relevant stake holders
Responsible to identify opportunities for continuous process improvement
1. Guides the team on setting up the project in terms of identifying Q- requirements, Quality goals
2. Provide support to teams by observing, consulting and providing feedback for improvement.
3. Guides team through root cause analysis and monitors corrective & preventive actions.
4. Enable the practice of “Defect Removal Efficiency” DRE during the project lifecycle
5. Provide coaching to Scrum Team by observing, consulting and providing feedback for improvement.
6. You are a change catalyst (Challenge status quo, courageous, walk the talk!)
Required Skills and Experience
1. B.E. / MCA / Graduate having an excellent academic track record.
2. Having overall 10-14 + years of experience in Project / Quality Management role and should be adept in handling multiple projects.
3. Advanced knowledge of quality tools for Metrics data analysis and decision making
4. Highly energetic and “Go-getter”
5. Proven ability to independently plan and successfully execute multiple projects based on business priorities
6. Display of critical thinking in bringing successful resolution to high-impact, complex and cross-functional problems is expected
7. Advanced knowledge of organization's business practices and problem resolution techniques.
8. Excellent organizational and communication skills (e.g. Moderation, presentation to all levels)
9. Advanced knowledge of Product Quality and process improvements like Lean, Agile, Six Sigma, TRIZ, data analytics, RPA etc.