- Work collaboratively with Sales and marketing Team in ASEAN to support managing the regional Digital Marketing initiatives
- Work collaboratively with in-house shared services teams (e.g. creative services team, email team, web team, etc) to ensure that the requests are delivered in a timely manner for regional marketing executions
- Coordinate with paid media team, web team, email team and other teams who are responsible for executing digital activities to ensure integrated, user experience optimized programs are in place
- Provide consolidated reports for Google analytics, paid media campaigns, Marketo analytics, etc for different regions in ASEAN as insights to the Field Marketing Managers on a regular basis
- Coordinate overall customer visits to ASEAN from planning perspective, provide monthly management overview
- Train on overall health continuum process, partner and coordinate the Global content into ASEAN ensuring alignment with global experience marketing strategy
- Prepare monthly report of activities & visits with a breakdown of commercial vs non-commercial, including key highlights and key challenge
- You organize all types of events in the ASEAN region: Large and small. Physical and virtual. Internal and External.
- You research the external events on the ASEAN market to understand what are the best events in the industry to determine which ones do we need to attend.
- You take care of the project management of the event. Involving relevant internal and external stakeholders to ensure seamless execution.
- You have great priority setting and a sense of urgency
- You are used to working in a multicultural environment and are a true team player
- You understand, act on and embrace the company’s culture and work well in our flat structure
- You are a data lover who is curious about the insights that data bring to the table.
- You consider yourself an excel ninja. Working every day to improve your skills.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset. You are prepared to constantly change and adapt your work methods to find the one that works best.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business or computer science
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a B2B marketing position, producing emails and landing pages
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Excellent Project Management skills
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills (written and verbal)
- Helicopter view and ability to manage multiple events effectively at the same time.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Willingness to “roll up the sleeves” and do what it takes to get the job done
- You are a team player. At Siemens, we help and support each other, and offer a hand where and when needed
- Previous experience with Google Analytics, marketing automation products (e.g. Adobe, Marketo), CRM (e.g. Salesforce.com), Project Management tool (e.g. Workfront),
- Previous experience with Adobe Creative Suite - Indesign, After Effects, Illustrator/Photoshop/Dreamweaver
- Experience with ATEM mini pro, audio and visual management equipment
- Experience with MS OFFICE especially MS Powerpoint and Excel: Basic formulas, charts, vlookup, pivot tables, etc
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time