The IT System Architect for our Siemens Healthineers Web Presence will be part of the global Siemens Healthineers IT Portal & Content Management Team and will work closely with colleagues responsible for the Siemens Healthineers Web Presence.
Task and Responsibilities:
- Within your role as the IT System Architect, you evolve IT Services in the area of the Siemens Healthineers Web presence and ensure stability, maintainability, flexibility, cost efficiency and information security
- You create feasible concepts that guide the development team during the implementation
- You develop the strategic roadmap for the IT landscape in the area of the Siemens Healthineers Web presence and document the guiding principles
- You prepare decisions regarding the system architecture that reflects the mentioned critical aspects
- You detect site effects and prohibit negative impact
- You support go-live activities regarding system architecture
- You manage changes regarding system architecture by coordination of implementation partners and interfaced IT systems
Many years of experience with various information technology areas (e.g., web development with focus on state-of-the-art JS, CSS, HTML, AWS / AZURE Cloud) as well as IT System Architecture in general and Information Security.
- Must be proficient with technologies in the area of Web Content Management
- Must be proficient with IT Service Management
- Must be experienced with SaaS, Cloud (Azure/AWS) and integrations in this context
- Must have project management experience
- Must have experience in the area of Online Marketing
- Must be able to communicate and work effectively in a multi-cultural environment. Must possess the ability to collaborate remotely with the functional teams in around the globe and with that guide Services Owners and Implementation Partners
- Must be a self-starter, capable of working with very little supervision
- Must be capable of taking initiative, with a firm understanding of the final goal to be achieved
- Must have high customer orientation and analytical skills which both helps you to identify, discuss, and clarify IT architecture related topics together with the various stakeholders
- Must be an excellent team player
- Must have good analytical skills and a structured approach to identify, discuss and prioritize demands together with the global stakeholders
- German language is a plus
What do we offer:
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
- Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 2500EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time